E: hi, Lander. What's wrong?L: I can hardly make ends meet these days.E: same here. I have't brought any new clothes for three months.L: my income remains the same but prices just continue to rise.E
H: my lease ends next month, so I have to find a new place.M: I feel sorry for you. It's a jungle out there.H: Do you know any places?M: well. I guess I can ask around to see if anyone's got a room
R: how was your job at the state-owned enterprise?A: oh, I no longer work there. I'm working with a multi-national corporation.R: you changed jobs again? Why do you move so frequently?A: I want to tr
C: I've got some great news for you!K: did you get the position you wanted?C: yes, I'll be promoted to department manager.K: I'm glad to hear that. Congratulations!C: thank you. Actually, I could n
R: do you have s second?A: sure. What do you want?R: I want to tell you I've put in my notice.A: really? Why?R: I've been thinking about this for several months, well before the Spring Festival holi
C: how was your education going on in Australia?S: I'm going to graduate this summer.C: where are you going to work then, in Australia or back in China?S: I'm planning to return to China after gradu
E: How time flies! We have been in Beijing for almost 4 years.B: yes, I can still recall the days when we were all seniors at college. I asked you whether you would go back to your hometown or not.E:
E: Have you made up your mind about not going back to your hometown after graduation? Where else would you go?
P: I would try to land a job in Beijing. I just want to go to one of the big cities.
S: I'm going to work in a multi-national enterprise after gradution.
J: but you said your dream was to be an entrepreneur, to be your own boss.
S: I'll do it someday. But it's not the right time
S: why don't you start searching for a job?Your classmates have all begun.
J: I want something more challenging.
S: Like what?
J: to run my own business and be my own boss.
S: why do you want to
E:hey, the new SOHO. How's everything going?
B:everything's great.I've just returned from my office.
E: your office?Aren't you a freelancer?
B: sure I am. I work for myself, but I've rented a
E: I haven't met you at the gym for a long time.
B: yeah, I quit my job, and started working from home. Recently I've got a project to deal with and don't have much time to work out.
E: why? You
T: You'll soon graduate from your university. Do you have any plans for the future?
J: I'm planning to go to graduate school, but I also want to find a job. Otherwise, I'll have nowhere to go if I
E: I just received a phone call for an interview next week.
A: Congratulations! This is your first interview ever.
E: thank you, but I'm nervous.I don't know what to do.Could you tell me what shou
E: How's your job search going?
A: I only started looking for a job a few days ago.
E: have you finished compiling your resume?
A: yes, I was precise with every word in my resume?
E: that's good
M: I don't know why people are just mad about David Beckham. Is there really anything so fascinating with him?
J: He appeals to the fans thanks to two things: his bending kicks and his good looks.
M: who is your favorite NBA star?
J: Kobe Bryant, of course.
M: Kobe? I know him, the key guy of the Lakers, a heck of a NBA player. He is on fire when he breaks through enermy defense.
J: He is co
E: Guess who I saw yesterday?
B: I don't know. Who?
E: Avril Lavigen!
B: the Canadian rock singer? But I heard you had a part-time job yesterday. How did you see her?
E: yeah,I worked as tempora
K: it's getting cold.
R: yes. I bought a scarf yesterday. It's really nice and warm. Have a look.
K: Oh, it's made of wool. I like the striped pattern.
R: yes, I adore simple fashions. How does
k:oh,the clothes here are so expensive! No wonder there are few people.
R: Beauty costs, dear! What do you think of this dress? Do you think it suits me?
K: yeah, it's lovely, but to be frank, it'
K: Julie, what's on the tube?
J: nothing but tons of commercials. These days the amount of commercials is amazing.
K: yeah. Maybe we can change to another channel. what about the sports channel? Le
k:hey, Jimmy, you've been sitting in front of the TV all day. Anything interesting on TV?
J: not really. Quite boring right now, actually. Mostly infomercials and public serveice announcements.
A: hey, you look great! how's everything?
S: yeah, you know what?I've been going to the club regularly. The training really pays off. Now I am in a good shape and I know more about how to keep fit.
A: good afternoon, madam. How can I help you?
S: well, I am a little bit out of shape. I think I should get some exercise to keep fit. what kind of service do you offer?
A: first of all, we'll tail
- 1每日一句 英語句子
- 4國際英語新聞:Singapore PM outlines priorities for government agenda during National Day Rally
- 5國內英語新聞:China to build Shenzhen into socialist demonstration area
- 6國際英語新聞:Iraqi president meets U.S., Iranian ambassadors over regional tensions
- 7國內英語新聞:CPC education campaign to have first assessment
- 8國際英語新聞:Brexit chaos dossier dismissed by Cabinet minister as out of date
- 9國內英語新聞:Xi calls on Party members to progress along Long March of new era
- 10國際英語新聞:Libya's east-based army says launches 13 airstrikes around gov't air base
- 1國際英語新聞:Chinese tourists injured in bus accident in Moscow
- 2國際英語新聞:Clashes with Israeli soldiers in eastern Gaza wound 63 Palestinians: medics
- 3國際英語新聞:Fire guts Bangladesh plastic factory
- 4國際英語新聞:Interview: U.S. financial industry veteran optimistic about U.S.-China relations
- 5國內英語新聞:Shanghai issues orange alert as Typhoon Lekima lands
- 6國際英語新聞:Cambodia, Sri Lanka sign 2 deals to boost bilateral ties
- 7國際英語新聞:2 killed, 10 injured in clashes near presidential palace in Yemen's Aden
- 8國際英語新聞:2 killed, 6 injured in blast in SW Pakistan
- 9國際英語新聞:Texas mass shooting treated as domestic terrorism case: U.S. attorney
- 10國際英語新聞:Trump says Ratcliffe no longer his pick for national intelligence chief