英語資訊
News

双色球复式2019039:迷你對話學英語口語 第922期:怒發沖冠

Source: 大乐透蓝球复式    2019-05-24  我要投稿   論壇   Favorite  

第一, 迷你對話

A: Did you say that Nancy got angry with you?

你是不是說南希生你的氣了?

B: Yeah. She almost flew into a rage. She said that it was more none of my business.

是的,她幾乎大發雷霆,她說不關我的事。

A: We all blow our tops at times.

有時候,我們都發脾氣。

B: Your’er right. That’s why I didn’t take that too much to heart.

你說得對,所以我沒往心上去。

第二, 地道表達

fly into rage

1. 解詞釋義

Fly into rage是一個習語,表示“怒發沖冠”“大發雷霆” “勃然大怒”的意思。

2. 拓展范例

e.g. Why should you fly into a rage at the slightest provocation?

你為何就為了一點小事大動肝火呢?

e.g. Don't fly into a rage at the drop of a hat. Remember: keep cucumber cool!

別動不動就發火,記?。閡3擲渚?。

e.g. Talking of his disappointing son, the old father flew into a rage.

說起他的那個不爭氣的兒子,老父親勃然大怒。

e.g. Each time we mention Tom, Helen flew into a rage.

每當我們提到湯姆,海倫就暴跳如雷。

第三, 咬文嚼字

get angry with sb. :生某人的氣

e.g. They like to get things done quickly and can get angry with those who can't keep up.

他們喜歡快速地將事情完成,并會對跟不上速度的人非常生氣。

e.g. I am sorry that I get angry with you last time. I hope that you don't mind my sensitivity.

上次生你的氣我真對不起,希望你不要在意我的敏感。

none of one’s business:不關某人的事

e.g. I am responsible for the matter. None of other's business.

這件事由我負責, 跟旁人不相干。

e.g. It' s none of your business, so please don' t butt in.

此事與你無關,請勿介入。

blow one’s tops:氣急敗壞,發脾氣

e.g. You can understand why we blew our tops a little.

你會明白,我們為什么會發脾氣。

at times:偶爾,有時

e.g. He's a real gentleman, if a little pompous at times.

他可是個正人君子, 雖然有時略顯得傲慢了些。

e.g. I scarcely understand myself at times.

我有時簡直就不了解我自己。

take something to heart:牢記在心,在意,記住

e.g. I'll take to heart everything you've said.

我會記住你說的每句話。

e.g. I hop you will take to heart the warning you have been given.

我希望你能認真考慮人家給你的告誡。

e.g. It's a lesson that all of us can take to heart.

這是我們所有人都可以牢記在心的教訓。


將本頁收藏到:
上一篇:迷你對話學英語口語 第923期:怒發沖冠
下一篇:迷你對話學英語口語 第924期:大發雷霆

最新更新
論壇精彩內容
網站地圖 - 學習交流 - 恒星英語論壇 - 大乐透蓝球复式 - 大乐透蓝球复式 - 大乐透蓝球复式 - 大乐透蓝球复式
Copyright ©2006-2007 大乐透蓝球复式 www.qionxo.com.cn All Rights Reserved