M:Excuse me!Do you know of any hotel nearby?
W:Yes.There are the Huangshan Hotel and Yanshan Hotel nearby.And you can take a taxi to go there .
M:OK,I see. Thank you!
W:You're welcome!By the
2.2 Give Directions 指示方向
W: Excuse me! How can I get to the post office, please?
M: Well, turn left at the first corner after the crossroad. It's near the corner. You can't miss it.
2.1 Be Polite 禮貌用語
M: Hello, excuse me!
W: Hello! Is there anything I can help you with?
M: Yes. I wanna know where I can get on the bus going downtown.
W: Go straight then turn right, and you
1.4 Time and Date 時間與日期
M: Excuse me! What time is it? My watch stopped.
W: Let me see. It's 9:15.
M: Is your watch right?
W: I think so. I set it by the radio this morning.
M: By the way,
1.3 Say Goodbye 道別
W: Oh my god! It's 10:00pm. I have to go.
M: Can’t you stay a little longer?
W: I am afraid not.
M: Say hi to your parents for me. I hope to see them soon.
W: Thank you. We
1.2 Name and Nationality 姓名與國籍
W: Sir, may I have your name?
M: Peter Lee.
W: How do you spell it?
M: P-e-t-e-r Peter, L-e-e Lee.
W: Which country are you from, sir?
W: Ok, M
1.1 Greet 打招呼
W: Hello, Tony. Fancy meeting you here. How are things going with you?
M: Not too bad, thanks. And you?
W: Pretty good! How are your parents these days?
M: Oh, they are fine. They
6.6 Inquire the Suspect 審訊嫌疑犯
M: Is English acceptable for you?
M: And your name?
W: Jenny Madison.
M: What’s your nationality?
M: What is your date of birth?
6.5 Arrest on the Spot 現場抓捕
M: Freeze! Police! Put your hands over your head.
W: What crime did I commit?
M: You are suspected of hiding illegal drugs, so we are taking you into custody. We’ve
A: Oh, sir. I lost my passport.B: Do you remember when and where you last saw it?A: I remember I saw when I was dining in the Xidan Restaurant. When I paid the bill, I saw it in my handbag.B: Could yo
6.3 Management of Foreigners 外籍人員管理
M: Do you have the letter of approval of employment?
W: No, I haven't got one. My employment petition hasn't been approved yet.
M: In that case, you are
A: Please pull your vehicle over to the side of the road. Please roll down your window. B: What's the matter, sir?A: Have you been drinking?B: No, I haven't, sir.A: Really? But I can smell alcohol o
A: Excuse me. Could you tell me where the post office is?
B: Sure. If you get on this road and turn left at the second intersection, you'll see it on your right-hand side.
A: Thank you so much
4.4 Deal With Complaining 處理抱怨
W: Is anything the matter, sir?
M: Yes, it's my steak.
W: What's wrong with it, sir?
M: It's too raw. I wanted mine well done, but this one here is al
5.2 Go to the Airport 去飛機場
W: Hey, Taxi. Over here!
M: Did you call for a car service?
W: Yes, are you engaged?
M: Not at the moment. Where would you like me to take you?
W: I am go
5.3 Unknown Place 不知道地點
W: Hi, taxi.
M: Good morning, Lady. Where do you wanna go?
W: I want to go to this place.
M: You want to go to No.22 Xiangyun Dajie?
W: Yes, yes, No.22 Xian
4.5 About the Bill 結帳
M: How much should I pay?
W: Let me see. A roasted duck is $25. A plate of pork is $6.50. A bowl of beef is $7. Two bottles of beer are $4. That's a total of $42.50.
5.1 Ask about the Destination 詢問目的地
M: Yes. Where would you like to go?
W: Central Park, please, but can you make a stop at Union Square? I wanna pick up my friend there.
4.3 Recommend Special 推薦特色菜
W: Waiter, a menu please!
M: Here you are.
W: Thank you. Could you tell me the “specials” today?
M: The “special” today is fried chicken, and beef is g
4.2 Take Order 請顧客點餐
W: May I take your order now, sir?
M: Yes, please. I'd like to start with a chef’s salad.
W: Chef’s salad for starter. And what would you like to have for the ma
4.1 Seat Guest 領位
W: Can we have a table for three, please?
M: Sorry, all the tables for three are reserved.
W: Do you have a table for four, please?
M: Yes, smoking or non-smoking?
3.7 Invoice 開發票
W: Ten sheets of rice paper, 25 brushes, two boxes of oil color and two boxes of water color. All these come up to $35.50, sir.
M: Ok, here is $50. Oh, can you make out an inv
- 1每日一句 英語句子
- 2國際英語新聞:Gazan factions urge World Holocaust Forum to stop Israeli violations against Palestinians
- 3國內英語新聞:Xi Focus: Xi stresses racing against time to reach Chinese Dream
- 4國際英語新聞:2030 Agenda should become master plan for each country's development: UN chief
- 5國內英語新聞:China suspends road, waterway passenger traffic into Wuhan in epidemic control
- 6國際英語新聞:Brazil greenlights entry into WTO public-sector procurement accord
- 7國內英語新聞:China tightens preventive measures to curb novel coronavirus
- 8國際英語新聞:Trump to host Israel's Netanyahu at White House next week
- 9國內英語新聞:Chinese state councilor meets Thai FM
- 10國際英語新聞:Palestinian, Russian presidents meet on Israeli-Palestinian situation
- 1國內英語新聞:Xi Focus: Xi stresses racing against time to reach Chinese Dream
- 2國際英語新聞:U.S. Senate passes Republican-proposed resolution guiding Trump impeachment trial
- 3國際英語新聞:Trump impeachment trial formally starts in Senate
- 4國際英語新聞:India's main ruling party BJP elects new president
- 5國際英語新聞:100 injured in clashes between protesters, riot police in Lebanon's capital: TV report
- 6國際英語新聞:Pompeo meets Pakistani FM on Afghanistan, ties
- 7國際英語新聞:Spotlight: Trump impeachment trial in U.S. Senate gets underway
- 8國際英語新聞:U.S. House sends Trump impeachment articles to Republican-led Senate
- 9國際英語新聞:Sri Lanka, Russia to actively engage in Shanghai Cooperation Organization
- 10國際英語新聞:Talks between Libyan warring leaders in Moscow go positively: Turkish president