337. You can do whatever you like.
W: You break the traffic law. You will be fined
M: You can do whatever you like.
W: Your driving license can be confiscated.
M: Can I give you a nickname
339. It has nothing to do with me.
W: He got drunk in the bar yesterday.
M: It has nothing to do with me.
W: He got drunk because she didn't pay attention to him.
M: Why is shy crying?
345. He is an annoying guy
W: He has a quick tongue.
M: He is an annoying guy.
W: We don't talk much to him.
M: He is an annoying guy.
W: Even the boss scolds him a lot.
M: We shoul
343. I am nearly broken down
W: Next week we will have four exams.
M: My eyes are dizzy from reading so much today.
W: I am nearly broken down.
M: They’ve been quarreling for nearly a who
349. It would be stupid to believe in your words.
W: It's no problem if you listen to me.
M: It would be stupid to believe in your words.
W: Why don't you trust me like that?
M: You are
47. You are not the unlucky one
W: How unlucky today! I was scolded by the boss again.
M: You are not the only unlucky one.
W: Were you too?
M: Why are you so angry?
W: My wallet is los
351. Never say that please
W: You are our benefactor.
M: Never say that please.
W: I am so lucky to meet a nice man like you.
M: How could I believe in you?
W: Shall I take an oath?
355. What evidence do you have to say that?
W: Have you changed my QQ codes?
M: What evidence do you have to say that?
W: Only you know my codes.
M: You should choose A instead of B for th
353. That's your own problem
W: I don't achieve good results in work.
M: That's your own problem.
W: I should start from the beginning.
M: Why do you always sleep during work?
357. It seems I met you before
W: It seems I met you before.
M: Sorry, I can't remember.
W: It's so good to meet you.
M: Excuse me, what would you like to drink?
W: It seems I’ve met
335. Why didn't I understand your meaning?
W: I want you to wait for me for a minute.
M: Why don't I understand your meaning.
W: All the others got me.
M: Why don't I understand your me
323. What can I say?
W: Can I have a word?
M: What can I say?
W: Don't get angry with me.
M: Go and comfort him.
W: What can I say?
M: Oh, leave him alone.
324. You baffle me.
331. Just feel relieved
W: You shouldn't surf the internet after I leave.
M: Just feel relieved.
W: You should keep your promise.
M: Be careful when taking this.
W: Just feel relieved.
333. Don't be a good for nothing.
W: He is insulting you. Why aren't you saying something.
M: I just wanna ignore him.
W: Don't be a good for nothing.
M: You should be daring when tryin
329. I have a happy life.
W: I have a happy life.
M: I admire you very much.
W: Aren't you also happy?
M: My life is colorful.
W: Your family and your friends care about you very much.
325. Would you do me a favor?
W: Would you do me a favor?
M: What's the matter?
W: Please lend me five hundred yuan.
M: Would you do me a favor?
W: Just say it.
M: My sister is ill
327. I told the truth after getting drunk.
W: Didn't I tell you not to tell him?
M: I told the truth after getting drunk.
W: I'll not tell you anything again.
M: How did he know this so
321. I never got so angry in my life.
W: Yesterday my Dad and my Mom had a fight.
M: So you just went away?
W: I was never so angry in my life.
M: Somebody said I sing very poorly.
319. I was almost driven mad.
W: I was almost driven mad.
M: What made you so angry?
W: He copied my achievement.
M: She spoke a lot bad words about me.
W: It is no good of him to do th
301. Can we change the topic?
W: Can we change the topic?
M: Yeah, let's talk about something relaxed.
W: How about going to sing songs this weekend?
M: Will you stop talking about the Se
299. You are very realistic.
W: What do you think of me?
M: You are very realistic.
W: Sometimes I am illusioned.
M: Which do you prefer, money or love?
M: You are really re
303. I don't think he's hostile
W: This guy is a little strange.
M: Maybe, but I don't think he’s hostile.
W: We'd better be careful.
M: I don't think he’s hostile.
W: You don't
307. I'll tell you in private
W: This election is good for you.
M: Thank you, director.
W: I'll tell you in private.
M: I heard you are the anchor this time.
W: How do you know that?
305. Your attitude is so bad
W: Your attitude is so bad.
M: How to solve it then?
W: Let’s sit and discuss it.
M: Your attitude is so bad.
W: I was so pissed off just now.
M: Calm d
- 1每日一句 英語句子
- 2國際英語新聞:High time to take on protectionist measures by some developed countries: Indian minister
- 3國際英語新聞:Death toll of West Nile virus rises to 10 in Greece
- 4國內英語新聞:Premier Li calls for enhancing cooperation with ROK, Japan
- 5國際英語新聞:Spotlight: UK signs deal with ROK to protect post-Brexit trade
- 6國內英語新聞:China's top legislature starts bimonthly session
- 7國際英語新聞:Saudi-backed Yemen gov't holds meeting to discuss escalation in Aden
- 8國內英語新聞:Happiness of people is what CPC pursues: Xi
- 9國際英語新聞:U.S. state secretary visits Ottawa before G7 summit
- 10國內英語新聞:Xi exchanges messages with Lao leader on bus accident of Chinese tourists
- 1國際英語新聞:Italian president to decide on snap elections next week after new round of talks
- 2國際英語新聞:2 policemen killed, 1 injured in firing in Pakistan's Islamabad
- 3國際英語新聞:UN official calls for "genuine dialogue" to avoid confrontation in Middle East
- 4國際英語新聞:UN commemorates fallen colleagues in 2003 Baghdad attack
- 5國際英語新聞:Chinese tourists injured in bus accident in Moscow
- 6國際英語新聞:Clashes with Israeli soldiers in eastern Gaza wound 63 Palestinians: medics
- 7國際英語新聞:Fire guts Bangladesh plastic factory
- 8國際英語新聞:Interview: U.S. financial industry veteran optimistic about U.S.-China relations
- 9國內英語新聞:Shanghai issues orange alert as Typhoon Lekima lands
- 10國際英語新聞:Cambodia, Sri Lanka sign 2 deals to boost bilateral ties