英語資訊
News

双色球7十6复式中5个:導購英語口語 第199期:退換服務(3)

Source: 大乐透蓝球复式    2013-10-19  我要投稿   論壇   Favorite  

Conversation 3

A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
A:早上好,先生,我能幫什么忙嗎?

B: Good morning. I bought this camera here a few months ago. It has ruined two tolls of film already.
B:早上好,好幾個月前我買的這個照相機,已經毀壞了我兩個膠卷。

A: I'm so sorry to hear that.
A:很遺憾聽到這個。

B: I hope you will be able to fix it or refund my money.
B:希望給我修理一下或退錢。

A: Have you brought the sales slip?
A:您帶著收貨單了嗎?

B: Yes, here it is.
B:帶來了, 給。

A: Sorry, sir. Your warranty was good for six months. It expired two weeks ago.
A:對不起,您的保修單是半年的,已經過期兩個星期了。

B: Two weeks ago? What difference does two weeks make? I'm sure it was defective when I bought it.
B:兩個星期,這有什么關系?我敢肯定買的時候就有問題了。

A: Eh... That could be possible. But no one can tell.
A:嗯……那倒可能,但是誰能證明呢。

B: What shall I do?
B:那我該怎么辦呢?

A: Well, you can leave it here for repairing, but there will be a charge.
A:嗯,您可以把它放在這兒修理一下,但要收費。

B: A Charge? How could that be?
B:收費?那怎么可能呢?

A: You know that your warranty has run out. There is nothing I can do.
A:您知道您的保修期已經過了,我也沒辦法。

B: Can you make an exception in my case this time?
B:您能把這件事作為特例處理嗎?

A: I'm terribly sorry, sir. We can't set a precedent. I hope you can understand.
A:先生,實在對不起。我們不能開這個先例,希望您能理解。


將本頁收藏到:
上一篇:導購英語口語 第198期:退換服務(2)
下一篇:導購英語口語 第200期:退換服務(4)

最新更新
論壇精彩內容
網站地圖 - 學習交流 - 恒星英語論壇 - 大乐透蓝球复式 - 大乐透蓝球复式 - 大乐透蓝球复式 - 大乐透蓝球复式
Copyright ©2006-2007 大乐透蓝球复式 www.qionxo.com.cn All Rights Reserved