[00:04.65]How to Make Everybody Happy?
[00:07.44]Peter's uncle lived in the country.
[00:11.05]Once Peter went to stay with him for a few weeks.
[00:05.75]Peter and Mary are talking about their plans for the summer.
[00:10.00]Mary is going to work in the city,but Peter is going to
[00:04.75]What's the Matter with You?
[00:06.84]MRS WELSH:Good afternoon,Dr Dawes.
[00:09.64]DR DAWES:Good afternoon,Mrs Welsh.
[00:11.70]MRS WELSH:Please come
[00:05.33]There Is Something Very Nice Inside Your Drum
[00:08.99]It was Jimmy's birthday,and he was five years old.
[00:13.09]He got quite a lot of nice birthd
[00:05.90]But the Chinese Did!
[00:08.44]One day Tom said to one of his friends."I'm going to have a holiday in Beijing.
[00:14.26]But I don't speak Chinese,
[00:06.30]How Old Is She?
[00:08.54]A woman was having some trouble with her heart,so she went to see the doctor.
[00:13.06]He was a new doctor,and did not know her,
[00:00.00]Lesson 40 Text A
[00:12.59]Learn to Eat like a Grown-up
[00:15.86]MOTHER: The table' s laid. Come along, both of you, and let us begin.
[00:21.50]FATHER: I'm ready;I feel quite hungry
[00:00.00]Lesson 39 Text A
[00:10.06]My Father' s Son
[00:13.06]It' s hard being an astronaut's son.
[00:17.79]I mean, everybody expects you to be special or perfect, and I' m just an average e
[00:09.74]Can't She Type?
[00:11.57]The well-known banker, T.J.Ellington,
[00:17.01]was at one time in his younger days the manager of a New York office.
[00:00.00]Lesson 37 Text A
[00:09.61]Do You Know Who I Am?
[00:13.17]Mr Smith is wel known in Washington because of his many social blunders.
[00:19.54]He always likes to attend the various social
[00:00.00]Lesson 36 Text A
[00:07.42]Once upon a time,there lived a woodman and his wife.
[00:12.98]They were very poor,and they lived in a cottage on the edge of a forest.
[00:00.00]Lesoon 35 Text A
[00:09.59]A Proud Linguist
[00:13.09]Once upon a time there was an Austrian emperor who made it a rule to interview every one of his soldiers once a year.
[00:00.00]Lesson 29 Text A
[00:06.32]Some Sausage Sandwiches
[00:09.04]One morning last summer Mrs Andrews made some sausage sandwiches for her husband's lunch.
[00:15.80]There was one sausage lef
[00:00.00]Lesson 30 Text A
[00:07.18]The Bloody Thumb
[00:09.93]I met the old man at a cafe.I was a stranger in the town.
[00:14.97]"Did you hear the radio news yesterday?"he asked me.
[00:00.00]lesson 31 Text A
[00:08.52]A Difficult Customer
[00:11.60]Dolores work in a shop selling gramophone records.
[00:16.14]One afternoon a middle-aged woman came in,sat on a stool in fornt of
[00:00.00]Lesson 32 Text A
[00:07.44]A Pocketful of Pigs
[00:10.21]Once there was no money.
[00:12.75]If people wanted to get something,they had to give something.This is the way it used to be.
[00:00.00]Lesson 33 Text A
[00:06.92]We Are Not Deaf！
[00:09.01]Jane and Lise have had lunch with Uncle David and Aunt Janet.
[00:15.39]The two old people are deaf,and the girls are tired because
[00:00.00]Lesson 34 Text A
[00:11.96]Tom was sick with disappointment.The piano recital had turned out well,all except for his solo.
[00:15.24]He couldn't understand how it o
lesson 27Text AThe Shopping ListMrs Black was having a lot of trouble with her skin, so she went to her doctor about it. He could not find anything wrong th her, however, so he sent her to the local h
Lesson 28Text AWhere to Find a ListenerMr Adamson enjoys playing the violin in his leisure time. He is often carried away by his music. But it is a terrible time for his neighbours when Mr Adamson pla
Lesson 26Text AWhat Are the Times of Meals?Mr and Mrs Williams had always spent their summer holidaysin England in the past , in a small boarding-house at the seaside. One year, however, Mr Williams m
Lesson 18Text AChristmas CardsIt mas two weeks before Christmas. and Mrs Smith was very busy. She bought a lot of Christmas cards to send to her friends and to her husband's friends, and put them on
[00:06.24]The Country Schoolhouse
[00:09.06]The country schoolhouse was three miles form my uncle's farm.
[00:13.17]It stood in a clearing in the woods and wo
[00:08.15]A man went to an insurance office to have his life insured.The manager of the office
[00:14.18]asked him how old his parents were w
- 1每日一句 英語句子
- 6國際英語新聞:British royal family allows Harry, Meghan to step back from royal duties
- 7國際英語新聞:7 remain missing as over 150 rescued following avalanche in Nepal
- 8國際英語新聞:OPEC, partners to extend production cut deal to end of 2020: UBS
- 9體壇英語新聞：Gallardo commits future to River Plate
- 10國內英語新聞:Chinese, Vietnamese leaders call for closer partnership
- 1國際英語新聞:100 injured in clashes between protesters, riot police in Lebanon's capital: TV report
- 2國際英語新聞:Pompeo meets Pakistani FM on Afghanistan, ties
- 3國際英語新聞:Spotlight: Trump impeachment trial in U.S. Senate gets underway
- 4國際英語新聞:U.S. House sends Trump impeachment articles to Republican-led Senate
- 5國際英語新聞:Sri Lanka, Russia to actively engage in Shanghai Cooperation Organization
- 6國際英語新聞:Talks between Libyan warring leaders in Moscow go positively: Turkish president
- 7國際英語新聞:Iran's IRGC accepts "responsibility" for Ukrainian plane crash
- 8國際英語新聞:Security Council calls on member states to fully comply with UN Charter: statement
- 9國際英語新聞:Trump says no U.S. casualties in Iran attacks, signaling de-escalation
- 10國際英語新聞:Putin visits Damascus, meets Syrian president