In a speech marking the first time a sitting United States President hosted an event at the UN General Assembly focused solely on the topic of religious freedom,
Former Pakistan national cricket team captain Wasim Akram’s wife Shanira Akram tweeted a video of open used syringes and hospital waste on the beach. The video went viral on Twitt
Tessa Carlisle shares her artworks with her school chaplain. They’re based on brain scans from the neurosurgeries that corrected an aneurysm in her brain. Her medical journey star
This year's Nobel Peace Prize recipient has been announced.
The Norwegian Nobel Committee has decided to award the Nobel Peace Prize for 2019 to Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy
This is VOA news. I'm Liz Parker.
Turkey stepped up its air and artillery strikes on Kurdish militia in northeast Syria on Friday. The move escalating an offensive that has dr
The United States stands with the Interim Government of Venezuela’s President, Juan Guaidó, with the democratically elected Venezuelan National Assembly, and with the
From a farm, Skylands looks like an ordinary farm,
yet the animals that live here aren’t destined for the slaughterhouse.
They’re living their best life thanks to Mik
I have some bad news for you.
This is the last time we’ll be meeting you.
You don’t listen.
As Gotham city’s public mental health program gets the axe, Arthur Fleck medicines
The corrupt, illegitimate regime of Nicolas Maduro has decimated the people and economy of Venezuela, once the most affluent country in Latin America. But it’s not too late.
Goneare the days when a government agency –- like the United States Agency forInternational Development -- could only assist the developing world by sendingmaterial assistanc
Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar said Friday if Great Britain were to request an extension to its Brexit deadline, he would consider it.
We get more from Francesca Lynagh of Reut
Congestion grinds traffic to a halt in Frankfurt, Germany."We must move away from individual transport to public transport. We must move away from this bigger, faster, further an
This is VOA news. I'm David Byrd.
President Donald Trump is formally objecting to Democrats' impeachment inquiries and not saying if he will cooperate with the probe.
As smartphones get smarter, people put them down less and less, and that can be a problem.A 2014 University of Hong Kong study estimated about 6 percent of the world’s populatio
A new officer with the Huntington Park Police patrols local parks 24 hours a day seven days a week. He doesn't need rest, coffee breaks, a salary or medical insurance, and that is
Hundreds of people gathered on the tarmac of Washington Dulles International Airport in Virginia to test their strength against a passenger plane. The unlikely tug of war is an ann
A Democratic-led U.S. House of Representatives committee has subpoenaed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo seeking to compel him to hand over documents concerning contact
August saw a precipitous decline in the number of people apprehended by the United States at its southwest border. In August there was a 56 percent reduction from the peak in May:
The United Nations has 17 sustainable development goals. Number one on the list is eradicating extreme poverty by 2030. The world will fall well short of that target according to t
The United States and Israel announced they will cooperate on more development projects in the near future. On a recent trip to Israel, U.S. Agency for International Development Ad
No mouthpiece and not much padding on the fists, this is a sport of warriors. Even before I became a Dambe fighter, I have always loved to fight. The traditional Nigerian combat sp
Muchof modern U.S. and allied warfare and defense, as well as a great deal of themodern way of life, are heavily dependent on U.S. assets in space. Because ofthis, the United State
Conditions for the Venezuelan people continue to be abysmal under the illegitimate regime of Nicolas Maduro. Speaking to media in Brussels, U.S. Special Representative for Venezuel
An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 5.6 shook the Albanian capital of Tirana and the port town of Durres on Saturday.
The Defense Ministry said it was the most powerful
- 1每日一句 英語句子
- 2國際英語新聞:Spotlight: Impact of trade frictions raises concerns for global health
- 3國際英語新聞:Massive protests continue across Lebanon for major changes
- 4國際英語新聞:EU's Tusk says letter of Brexit extension received
- 5國際英語新聞:Egypt hosts meeting of Libyan lawmakers to unite settlement efforts
- 6國際英語新聞:Syrian army captures previous U.S. base in Hasakah province
- 7國際英語新聞:People march in central London demanding final say on Brexit deal
- 9國際英語新聞:Most regions in Syria appear calm while some fighting continues: UN
- 10國際英語新聞:IMF warns of downside risks for Asian economy amid trade tensions
- 1國際英語新聞:People march in central London demanding final say on Brexit deal
- 2國際英語新聞:Israel's Netanyahu, Pompeo discuss Syrian, Iranian issues
- 3國際英語新聞:EU, Britain reach new Brexit deal
- 4國際英語新聞:Kuwait committed to supporting Arab joint social development work: minister
- 5國際英語新聞:IMF lowers global growth forecast for 2019 to 3 pct
- 6國際英語新聞:British monarch reopens parliament in crunch week for Brexit
- 7國際英語新聞:Erdogan says Turkish forces to push 30-35 km into Syrian territory
- 8國際英語新聞:2 dead, 70 injured as Typhoon Hagibis makes landfall on Japan's Izu Peninsula
- 9國際英語新聞:UN regular budget cash deficit reaches 386 million USD: official
- 10國際英語新聞:Colombian peace process moves forward through challenging period: UN envoy