[00:00.00]If you work hard,you are bound to succeed.
[00:02.80]If he hadn't lived among the workers for so many years,he wouldn't have been able to write such a good novel.
[00:09.59]1.If you are
[00:00.00]1.W:How did your interview go?
[00:02.64]M:I couldn't feel better about it!The questions were very fair,and I seemed to find an answer for all of them.
[00:07.08]Q:What is the man's atti
[00:00.00]1.Stone bought a used book for $6,saving about $2.50.
[00:04.23]2.Sandy bought a 200_dollar camera for 165 dollars.
[00:08.36]3.City College had 520 students in 1960,but since then,the sch
[00:00.00]1.Alice wants to transfer to Beijing University because she has many friends studying there.
[00:05.17]2.Sally borrowed her sister's bicycle.
[00:07.89]3.Ann would like us to pick her up
[00:00.00]1.W:John,I'm sorry to be so late.Thank you for waiting.
[00:02.93]M:Oh,I didn't mind.I've only been here fifty minutes.You said that you might be as much as an hour late,
[00:00.00]1.I was going to write you a letter,but I decided to call you instead.
[00:03.21]2.Thank you for inviting us,but I don't believe that we will be able to make it.
[00:06.35]3.The hat isn'
[00:00.00]1.M:I hope you don't mind,but I want very much to watch the game this coming Sunday.
[00:04.70]W:I certainly do mind,but there's not very much I can do about it,it there?
[00:00.00]1.Although the water was only four feet deep,it was over her head.
[00:06.03]She must have been less than four feet tall.
[00:08.83]2.Stone does not want to go to work in his father's den
[00:00.00]1.We haven't lived here as long as the Smiths have.
[00:02.30]2.Betty prefers living at home with her parents to renting her own apartment.
[00:06.03]3.When the new students have been her
[00:00.00]1.The students had never seen so much snow before.
[00:03.06]2.We have no students who are not insured.
[00:05.67]3.John could hardly eat his dessert.
[00:08.39]4.The tour was worth neith
[00:00.00]1.M:Do you rent rooms by the week?You see,I'm not sure whether I'll stay for a whole month.
[00:07.03]W:Yes.The rates are higher though.It's 50 dollars a week,but only 160 dollars a mont
[00:00.00]1.John will be thirty on November fourteenth.
[00:02.98]2.Since your suitcase weighs sixty pounds,you'll have to pay overweight.
[00:06.97]3.The International Offfice has moved to 70 Sout
[00:00.00]M:I'm so tired I can't see straight.
[00:02.82]W:You're been tired a lot lately,haven't you?
[00:05.36]M:Well,for the last few weeks I've had to stay up most of the night to observe s
[00:00.00]1.M:You'll be glad to know that no new cavities have shown up on the X_rays,Miss Smith.
[00:03.68]W:That is good news,I'll just have my teeth cleaned then.
[00:06.37]Q:Where did this con
[00:02.90]W:Hello.I'm calling to reconfirm my flight to London on Monday.
[00:01.80]W:Good afternoon,Mr.Duncan.Please come in and have a seat.
[00:06.27]W:I have been looking through your application.
[00:02.90]W:I'm sorry to bother you at supper time.
[00:04.78]M:Oh,it's no bother .We just finished eating.Won't you come in?
[00:00.00]M:Hello,Professor Ward speaking.
[00:02.43]W:Hello,my name is Ann Smith.I'd like to take your course on medicinal plants.
[00:06.97]M:I'm sorry,there are already too many students in tha
[00:00.00]M:I'm looking for Mrs.Smith's office.
[00:02.35]W:I'm Mrs.Smith,come right in.
[00:04.41]M:I was at the student health services yesterday.
[00:06.92]They told me that my blood pressure
[00:00.00]M:I readly don't understand how you can use the pendulum to demonstrate the rotation of the earth.
[00:05.56]In fact,your lecture went right over my head.
[00:09.56]M:I really didn't un
[00:00.00]M:I don't think I can take another semester of this dorm food.
[00:04.15]W:I know what you mean.It leaves a lot to be desired.
[00:07.52]M:Sure lacks taste,variety,nutritional value.
[00:00.00]M:Please come in,Miss Edwards,and close the door behind you.
[00:04.23]M:Have a seat over here.How are things going out in the office?
[00:00.00]M:You will have to forgive me if I sound angry.But I am terribly upset.
[00:04.21]W:Well,what seems to be the trouble?
[00:06.71]M:This car!You just sold it to me six months ago.And now it
[00:00.00]W:Have you heard that Nancy's boss wants her to accept a six_week assignment in Hawaii?
[00:04.70]M:She'll really like that,especially since all of her expenses wil be paid and she can pr
- 1每日一句 英語句子
- 4國際英語新聞:Singapore PM outlines priorities for government agenda during National Day Rally
- 5國內英語新聞:China to build Shenzhen into socialist demonstration area
- 6國際英語新聞:Iraqi president meets U.S., Iranian ambassadors over regional tensions
- 7國內英語新聞:CPC education campaign to have first assessment
- 8國際英語新聞:Brexit chaos dossier dismissed by Cabinet minister as out of date
- 9國內英語新聞:Xi calls on Party members to progress along Long March of new era
- 10國際英語新聞:Libya's east-based army says launches 13 airstrikes around gov't air base
- 1國際英語新聞:Chinese tourists injured in bus accident in Moscow
- 2國際英語新聞:Clashes with Israeli soldiers in eastern Gaza wound 63 Palestinians: medics
- 3國際英語新聞:Fire guts Bangladesh plastic factory
- 4國際英語新聞:Interview: U.S. financial industry veteran optimistic about U.S.-China relations
- 5國內英語新聞:Shanghai issues orange alert as Typhoon Lekima lands
- 6國際英語新聞:Cambodia, Sri Lanka sign 2 deals to boost bilateral ties
- 7國際英語新聞:2 killed, 10 injured in clashes near presidential palace in Yemen's Aden
- 8國際英語新聞:2 killed, 6 injured in blast in SW Pakistan
- 9國際英語新聞:Texas mass shooting treated as domestic terrorism case: U.S. attorney
- 10國際英語新聞:Trump says Ratcliffe no longer his pick for national intelligence chief